The Amazon Affiliate program is also known as “Amazon Associates“.Simple join Amazon advertise their products and earn money. They advertise products from Amazon.com on their sites by creating links. When customers click the links and buy products from Amazon, they earn referral fees. It is easy to promote their products including, books, dress, electronics, kids’ toys, dogs’ meal and so on. Sign up on Amazon Associate and create your profile today.
offers special benefits including * Instantly watch thousands of movies and TV episodes * Borrow Kindle books
How to become an Amazon Affiliate member?
- Create a website or blog.
- Visit the Amazon Associates homepage.
- Build your Amazon Associates profile.
- Create Amazon Affiliate links.
Create a website or Blog.
You must have an active website, blog, Facebook, twitter or youtube channel to advertise amazon products.
Visit the Amazon Associates homepage.
its time to create your amazon associate account follow the guide below.
visit amazon associate homepage and sign up for free.
3. Build your Amazon Associates profile.
Once you’ve signed in to your Amazon account, click “New Customer” and begin building your Associate account.
1. Enter your account information.
Enter your account info (including the name, address, phone number of the payee)
2. Enter your website address.
Enter your website address(es), apps, YouTube channels, etc.
3. Enter your preferred store ID.
Enter your preferred store ID (usually the same as your primary website name), explain what your websites hope to accomplish, and select Amazon topics your links will likely target.
4. Explain how you drive traffic to your site.
Explain how you drive traffic to your websites, how you use your website or apps to generate income, how you usually build links, and how many visitors your site brings in each month.
5. Enter your phone number.
Enter your phone number, press “Call Me Now,” and wait for the immediate call from Amazon. They’ll ask you to input a four-digit code, and once that is complete, your account will be approved.
6. Choose your payment method.
Choose whether to enter your payment (credit card) and tax ID information in now or later. Then proceed to your dashboard.
4. Create Amazon Affiliate links.
Once you’ve created your account, you’ll be sent to your personal Associate homepage. This is where you’ll find your performance dashboard (including an earnings overview, monthly summary, and total clicks).
It’s also where you’ll search for relevant products to link to from your content. Here’s how:
How to Create an Amazon Affiliate Link
- Choose either “Quick Links: Search for Product” or “Browse for Product”
- “Quick Links: Search for Product” allows you to search for a specific product keyword
- “Browse for Product” allows you to search for products via categories like “Video,” “Health & Beauty,” and “Books”
- Once you find a relevant product, click the “Get Link” button
- Customize your link by choosing an add with text and image, text only, image only, or widget
- Depending on the link type, customize background color, title color, and image size.
- Preview of the link before adding it to your site
- Copy and paste the link, short link, or HTML copy and place it on your site
Your account will be approved for 180 days. During that time, you must make at least one sale, or your account will be closed. You can reapply for the Amazon Associate program after you’ve made certain adjustments to your site.
Are you ready to get started with the Amazon Associate Program? I hope the guide helps. As with most marketing and sales, quality content is at the heart of success. Ensure you’re attracting your audience with quality content and share relevant affiliate links with them on your site. Happy linking!
Baby Registry at Amazon.com. * Everything you need * Discounts * Extended return period